Do you have what it takes to join us?
When it comes to talent, we’re quite picky here at Kapernikov. We’re not asking just anyone to help us shape the future of Industry 4.0. However, you might wonder whether you have it in you to become part of the Kapernikov team. Let’s see what you’re made of.
- Did you ever develop software for fun?
- Does automating machines make your heart beat faster?
- Do you keep up with the latest technologies?
- Would you like to solve complex puzzles in industrial environments
Then you might have the motivation.
- Do you have experience with automation?
- Do you have a strong opinion on what Linux distro we should use?
- Did you ever automate a process? Or something else that made an impact on the ‘real’ world?
Then you might have the skills.
- Are you usually the guy or gal who sees the solution first?
- Can you explain difficult stuff without losing your audience?
- Do you understand how a piece of technology can really make a difference?
Then you might have the talent.
Congratulations if you made it this far.
But do you have the job?
We are looking for an embedded C++ enthusiast. Both beginner- and expert-level candidates are welcome, but you need to have the motivation and talent to become an expert.
Convince us of your skills:
- You have proven experience in C++, Python & industrial control systems.
- You have notions of ‘classical’ automation – PLC/Scada control, electrical signals, sensor technology.
- Send in a Github link, come over and demo a self-made project.
- Our customers usually explain their problems from an operational standpoint. Our solutions however tend to get very technical. If you can build the bridge between those two worlds or if you have it in you to become our technical wizard, then you might just get the job.
- Language: preferably you have a good knowledge of Dutch, or a willingness to learn. You also have a practical knowledge of English.
- Location: we have our HQ in Brussels, our clients are located all over Belgium.
What we offer:
- Challenging problems that require your innovative mindset
- A friendly team of experts to spar with
- Valuable feedback and a fostering learning environment
- The occasional lemonade after work
- The chance to get paid to do what you love
Getting excited already? Let’s get in touch.