What we do at Kapernikov
Kapernikov realizes machine vision projects. Our main focus is software engineering. But we believe that machine vision projects can only be successful if the software developer understands the pitfalls of machine vision in real life cases. Therefore, we:
- make sure we understand the need of a client,
- dive into the technical characteristics of machine vision hardware,
- design software architecture,
- set up and use cloud and edge infrastructure,
- develop data driven image processing algorithms,
- deploy those algorithms where value is created.
How you fit in
The typical engineer at Kapernikov is driven to learn and solve the real needs of our clients. That works best through direct contact with the different stakeholders and a hands-on attitude.
But we acknowledge that each component of a solution requires expert knowledge to go the extra mile for our clients. So we have competence teams that build and maintain specific expertise.
We’d love to welcome you if you are eager to realize challenging machine vision projects, together with us, in a multidisciplinary team.
Your future colleagues typically have a T-shaped profile: they have a broad general interest and expertise and are in depth experts in a couple of domains. So, plenty of room to learn from each other. We’d like to welcome you if you have relevant experience or experience as well as the motivation and talent to get up to speed with the cool domain of machine vision.
Our clients usually explain their problems from an operational standpoint. Our solutions, however, tend to get very technical. If you can build the bridge between those two worlds or if you have it in you to become our technical wizard, then you might just get the job.
Preferably, you have:
- A technical master degree
- Project experience
- Experience with software for computer vision
- Hands on experience with Python and/or C++
What we offer:
- Challenging problems that require your innovative mindset
- A friendly team of experts to spar with
- Valuable feedback and a fostering learning environment
- The occasional lemonade after work
- The chance to get paid to do what you love
Convince us of your skills!
Request a short talk with one of us and we’ll propose a technical challenge to find out what your current expertise level is in a relevant skill that will strengthen our team.
Getting excited already? Let’s get in touch.